Children's Literature has been a reputable source of children's and YA literature reviews since 1993 and has produced over 100,000 reviews. We continue to produce over 2,000 reviews per year for a variety of publishers and will now produce reviews for titles by children’s and YA indie authors too. Our Indie Author Promotions Service provides even more opportunities to showcase your work than just reviews. We believe getting great voices noticed is important and we love assisting indie authors with additional exposure and a possibility of better sales.
Your Indie Author Promotions Service subscription includes
- One published review in CLCD* and in various Children's Literature products. Your review can also be displayed on your website and on bookseller pages such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble under Editorial Reviews.
- Inclusion in CLCD*, the largest children’s and YA literature database used by thousands of academic, public, and school libraries. Your title in CLCD will be seen by users who have a specific purpose, and your book could be just what they are looking for but may have never found in other publications. You will also be provided a periodic report about how many times your title has appeared in CLCD searches and products.
- Your name in the Children’s Literature Author/Illustrator Directory which links users directly to your webpage.
- Social media post with review blurb on Children's Literature's social media channels**
- Inclusion on ChildrensLit Featured Reviews page**
- 1 year free subscription to CLCD’s school-based database, QuickFind K-12.
**Only available if the review is approved by the author.
Indie Author Promotions Service $299 USDSIGN UP FOR INDIE AUTHOR PROMOTIONS SERVICE
Frequently asked questions
*CLCD, also known as Children’s Literature Comprehensive Database, is the parent company of ChildrensLit.